e.GO Digital is a fresh, fast growing high-tech startup based in the Engineering Valley Aachen, Germany providing advanced app development focusing industrial clients. We shape the digital future for one of the most electrifying German car manufacturers and work together with leading German tech-companies on digital solutions to simplify their business processes and customer experience. To keep rolling, we constantly look out for new business models, we identify IoT potential along the value chain and we create massive value by simplifying daily work and life.
You want to be part of it and become a digital pioneer? We are looking for masterminds with open eyes and a bunch of business sense to help shaping the digital future in the producing industry by creating simplifying apps. Internships (minimum 3 months) are paid with a competitive salary and you will have the chance to start an exciting BA/MA thesis at our company.
- Challenge and further develop product specific business models
- Support the ideation process and fill the internal innovation pipeline
- Become an agile coach and manage projects to simplify work and life
- Build and advance our operative business processes
- Support strategic decisions with market & financial and technological analyses
- Take responsibility for talent recruiting and business reporting projects
- Report directly to one of the founders and work closely with our external business partners
- Don't copy, start simplifying!
- You have finished at least the 4th semester of your Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or a similar field at a renowned university
- You already have first working experience in a fast-paced environment, in consulting or a start-up
- You are incredibly passionate about entrepreneurship and have strong analytical and research skills
- You show ownership, engagement and responsibility for your work and make things happen
- You have solid skills in working with MS Office products
- You are an EU citizen or possess a valid work permit. Visa sponsorship is unfortunately not available for this position
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Insights into various industries and state-of-the-art IoT technology
- Professional guidance from our experienced management team
- Full responsibility for your own projects and opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Start-up spirit with flat hierarchies, world-class colleagues and a fun work environment in Aachen
- Fresh fruits and cold drinks